Wow, I can't really believe that tomorrow is the last day of 2008, it's insane. Where has this year gone? A lot has happened. My best friend got married, and had a baby, and I am incredibly happy for her, but what's next for me? It seems like almost every other person I know is getting married and having babies, and when am I supposed to start? When is it going to be my time? I am not to incredibly worried about it, but I guess I am just more worried about when is it giong to happen. I am content not being in a relationship and I am incredibly happy that I don't have a child right now. I love childern but I am no where near ready for it right now. My plan is to just go with the flow, wait until someone comes into my life and continue going with the flow until then.
I'm not exactly sure I want from life yet. I just graduated from SPC and now I need a plan and I think that plan is to go to the University of Tampa. I was on their website looking at their programs/degress/whatever and they have ones in Film and Communications/Adveristing, both that I am incredibly interested in. I am leaning towards advertising a lot more lately, it just kind of feels right. While my true passion is TV/Film, I fill like advertising would be a great choice for me. I get to work with people, and be creative, two things that I really need in a job.
I finished my last semester with straight A's, something that I have never done before and I was so happy that it happened! I feel really good about myself. I'm proud of myself. I feel myself changing, getting ready for the future, becoming an adult. I'm ready for what happens. I want alot out of life and I am going to get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment