Thursday, March 6, 2008
crush
I really wish I didn't have a crush on you. You aren't relationship material. You have no job. You are a little unmotivated. But you are cute. You are funny. You are interesting. I like you. I don't know why. I am attracted to you. I don't know why. It is crazy having this feeling of a crush and liking someone. I totally forgot what it is like. The other night when we just talked was nice. Two weeks ago when we kissed was even better as was the rest. I had fun. I liked when you held me and pulled me close. No one has ever done that before. I really wish that you weren't cute. I wish I could get the thought of you out of my mind. I like your smile. I don't like when you smoke, but I think I can get past that. I really wish you were the relationship type. I really think that you like me, but you are just afraid, I am not normally your type. Or maybe I just want to imagine that. Our kness brush and I smile. I really hope that you kind of feel some kind of feeling for me, and if you don't I hope that I can find someone to replace my feelings for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment