Thursday, December 13, 2007

Over

school is over and I couldn't be any more ecstatic. I feel as if a huge weight has been taken off of my shoulders. I can breathe. I can relax. I can go out and have fun and be me and not worry about school for three whole weeks. and my grades aren't even that bad. so far three A's and one C, still waiting on two grades, one which I know is an A and the other could be an A/B. My GPA has gone up which is fantastic. I don't know how I feel about next semester yet. I have a year left of school and then I am done which is really exciting.

on another note, I think there is something wrong with my brain or me or I don't really even know. I think to much and I worry too much. I am paranoid and I don't like to tell people stuff sometimes. and I think crazy, insane thoughts. I don't even know how to explain it! I just think way to far into most situations and get stuff messed up. I just don't think I a normal but what really is normal. I really just think the chemicals in my brain are off balanced. I am different though. People are more relaxed and chill then I am and I am just bouncing off the walls.

I have a headache.

No comments: