Sunday, November 11, 2007

First

I need to start writing at least once a week. If I do that, it might help me write more and make it easier for me to write. It is my dream to be a writer or work in writing for television, movies or magazines and people always tell me to write so I really should start. I have a lot of homework to do that I should work on, but I really don't want to do it. I have a headache. I really want to get out of the house. I think I have feelings for someone who used to have feelings for me. I don't know. I like talking to them. They talk back. They listen. I like that in a person. But, there is a little bit of an age different. I know three and a half years is not much but in a way it is. I am almost twenty one and he is seventeen. He is still considered a high school student even though he goes to college. I am graduated from high school and am in college. Blah. Also a former love is coming back to Florida. I want to talk to them, maybe see them because they are always on my mind. I really want to see them. Part of me hopes that if i see them, something could happen. It probably doesn't help that they live in the northern part of this country. I hate that when I think of my future and who I see as my other I only see him and I really wish that I didn't. It makes it just a little bit harder to move on.

No comments: