I should probably be sleeping but I was sick today and slept all day so I am not to entirely tired. I called into work which really sucks because I could have really used the money but I still have two more weeks (I think) before christmas to buy presents.
I have so much to do in the next two weeks. Finish book project, study for exams, work, prepare for christmas. I need more time in the day!
I really need to win the lottery. Or come into money some how. Is it me or does it seem the money is the root of most problems. I almost said all problems but money is too blame for everything is it? Some of the time it's a person that causes the money problems so shouldn't the blame start with the person and not money?
I am actually starting to feel tired.
Maybe I should sleep, since I have to work tomorrow.
I really wish that I went to work and wasn't sick. I really need the money.
I think I only have a few more gifts to get and I will be okay.
I am supposed to go to Georgia in the beginning of Janurary with Tanya and Sofia and I don't know if I will be able too. I want to but I just don't think I be finacially set to do so. I'd rather just get presents for twenty some odd dollars instead of having to spend about 300 on a weekend stay. That is my guess. I will just have to wait and see what happens furthur along in the next coming weeks. Maybe something will change.
I could be spending this time writing my creative writing story but nope. I only have about 14 pages and I need quite a few more. or words. I don't know. I am going to the library after my sociology test on monday and going to sit there and work on as much of it as I can for a few hours. I have nothing due in government so if I wanted I could stay in there all day and work on it. I figure I will have less distractions there instead of at home?
I am starting to yawn and I think that is a sign. I notice that if I sit at the computer for a little bit in the dark it makes me sleepy and I am in that sleepy place.
goodnight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment